Queens Park Rangers
Alex Oxlade Chamberlain
John Mikel Obi
Ritchie De Laet
Kevin De Bruyne
David De Gea
Louis van Gaal
Siem De Jong
Ricky Van Wolfswinkel
Marco Van Ginkel
Patrick Van Aanholt
Fernando Martin Forestieri
Jose Manuel Jurado
Miguel Angel Britos
Empire Of The Kop
Liverpool boss explains why Ejaria is ‘different’ to Woodburn & Alexander-Arnold…
- Liverpool boss explains why Ejaria is ‘different’ to Woodburn & Alexander-Arnold… Three Liverpool teenagers have been given debuts under Jurgen Klopp this season: bombarding right-back Trent Alexande...
West Ham 'hint at Daniel Sturridge interest'
- The Reds striker has struggled for game time under Jurgen Klopp this season and is yet to find the net in the Premier League. He has been linked with a January move away from Anfield and Bilic refuse...
Bad news for Janssen? Spurs plan move to sign Bundesliga No.7 before Liverpool - report
- The Mexican striker, who won the Premier League title twice with Man United, has been playing in Germany with Bayer Leverkusen since the summer of 2015. Watch Sky Sports live with NOW TV. Sign up for...
Bailly putting the Red Devil back into Man Utd
- Bailly putting the Red Devil back into Man Utd - Goal.com Rest of the World Rest of Europe Bailly putting the Red Devil back into Man Utd The 20-time champions of England have been missing a truly...
Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur Betting Special: Ibrahimovic could be the difference
- Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur Betting Special: Ibrahimovic could be the difference - Goal.com Rest of the World Rest of Europe Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur Betting Special: Ibrahim...
Ex-Real Madrid ace Beckham in a Barcelona shirt
- Ex-Real Madrid ace Beckham in a Barcelona shirt - Goal.com Rest of the World Rest of Europe Ex-Real Madrid ace Beckham poses in a Barcelona shirt The England and Manchester United icon may have gr...
Leicester City FC
Okazaki Named Asian International Footballer of the Year
- - Shinji Okazaki named Asian Football Confederation Asian International Footballer of the Year - The Leicester City striker helped the Club win the 2015/16 Premier League title with five goals - Oka...
Conte: Why injured Chelsea star's request for Man City game was "important to me"
- The 36-year-old is currently recovering from an ankle injury he sustained earlier in the season but his influence remains as dominant as ever. His commitment to the rest of his teammates despite not ...
Off The Post
Arsenal’s Theo Walcott celebrates new coffee machine after 10th goal of season
- Top of the table tonight!! & a new coffee machine ☕ 😜!! Arsenal forward Theo Walcott took to Twitter to celebrate earning a coffee machine by scoring against Stoke City yesterday. The Gunner...
Off The Post
Arsenal’s Shkodran Mustafi out for at least three weeks
- Arsenal defender Shkodran Mustafi has been ruled out of action for at least three weeks by manager Arsene Wenger. The Germany international was forced off with a hamstring injury in the first-half of...
Off The Post
Man Utd star celebrates Radamel Falcao’s resurgence
- The tiger is on 🔥🔥🔥 Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea will be in action against Tottenham Hotspur this afternoon. He spent yesterday afternoon watching Monaco record ...
Off The Post
Video: Mesut Ozil throws his shirt to an Arsenal fan after Stoke City game
- One lucky Arsenal fan got a great memento from yesterday’s 3-1 win over Stoke City. Star man Mesut Ozil threw his shirt into the crowd as he made his way off the pitch at the end of the game. The je...
Photo Proof: 'Unbelievable' Liverpool youngster trains with Wijnaldum and Milner. Surprise start today?
- Is Joe Gomez in contention for a place in today's matchday squad? It certainly appears that way. Gomez trained with the first-team squad on Friday evening, which suggests that he's fit enough to be c...
- The views on this page are taken from the local and national media and do not necessarily reflect the views of Everton. Everton are linked with a number of players across Europe in Sunday’s newspaper...
The Sport Review
Jamie Carragher: Why Joel Matip had his best Liverpool game at Bournemouth
- Jamie Carragher believes Liverpool’s 4-3 loss to Bournemouth in the absence of Joel Matip highlighted how the Cameroon defender has helped to transform Jurgen Klopp’s defence. Liverpool managed to ke...
The Sport Review
Dele Alli explains influence of ‘massive player’ on Tottenham side
- Dele Alli has hailed Toby Alderweireld as a massive player for Tottenham Hotspur. The Belgium international made his first start for the Lilywhites since October in Tottenham’s 3-1 victory over Russi...
The Sport Review
Photo: Matteo Darmian puts finishing touches to Christmas tree ahead of Man United v Tottenham
- Matteo Darmian was busy getting into the festive spirit on Friday as he and his Manchester United team-mates prepared for their Premier League clash against Tottenham Hotspur at Old Trafford on Sunday...
Cracking up? Mourinho refusing to speak with club presenter after fall-out
- Jose Mourinho has endured a tough start at Manchester United (Picture: Getty) Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho is reportedly refusing to speak with MUTV presenter Stewart Gardner. The Portuguese...
Jose wants Godin; Arsenal eye Man Utd winger
- Share this Page Manchester United believe Diego Godin is the man to bolster their defence, while Arsenal are plotting a shock raid on Old Trafford for one of their young stars, according to Sunday’s ...
Report: Sunderland and Forest want 17-year-old Scottish winger
- Rangers' James Tavernier (L) in action with St Mirren's Kyle McAllister and Gary Irvine (R) The 17-year-old winger has been impressing for the first-team at the Scottish side and Sunderland and Fores...
If McClaren doesn't succeed at Derby he may find his career irreparable
- It's certainly been an odd career for Steve McClaren. His successes and failures have been magnified in the media for years, with many laughing at his inabilities whilst also choosing to ignore the ti...
Former wonderkid comments on his post-Tottenham woes
- The Ivorian talent failed to make an impact during his time at White Hart Lane. In July 2011 Tottenham Hotspur snapped up teenage striker Souleymane Coulibaly from Italian side Siena after he had exc...
Empire Of The Kop
Mignolet’s subtle Instagram post sends note to Klopp RE Karius decision
- Mignolet’s subtle Instagram post sends note to Klopp RE Karius decision We’re pretty sure Jurgen Klopp will stick with Loris Karius against West Ham today, despite the young German’s poor show agains...
Arsenal fans react to Gabriel Paulista's performance against Stoke
- Arsenal continued their superb run of form with a 3-1 victory against Stoke City on Saturday afternoon. The Gunners won courtesy of goals from Theo Walcott, Mesut Ozil and Alex Iwobi, but they suffer...
Why this Costa-type Spurs star's return is bad news for Man Utd
- "Costa-type Harry Kane has given Spurs confidence heading to Man Utd" | Squawka News | Video Use our directory to find a team or playerTEAM DIRECTORY “Costa-type Harry Kane has given Spurs confidenc...
West Brom to target Chelsea’s weak point Cesc Fabregas
- West Brom to target Chelsea’s weak point Cesc Fabregas Chelsea face West Brom this afternoon in a game which many are predicting to be fairly one-sided. The Blues are in hot form, having beaten Man ...
vitalfootball co uk
(Video) Blues Left Outraged &Humiliation By Leices
- What's being said in the forum now? Like most of us Manchester City supporters yesterday's Premier League matchday began, similar to many others. The day however ended on a sour note with Blues feeli...
Jamie Vardy back with hat-trick as Leicester shock Manchester City
- Jamie Vardy burst back to his predatory best with his first Leicester City hat-trick as the champions recaptured their title-winning mojo to earn a shock 4-2 win over Manchester City at the King Power...
Gardner thanks team-mate on Twitter for bailing out Aston Villa v Wigan
- Aston Villa picked up a hard-fought win in the Championship yesterday, defeating Wigan Athletic at Villa Park. It was a tough game for Steve Bruce’s side, having to battle throughout to pick up the n...
give me sport
Football Manager simulates what would happen if Patrick Vieira managed Arsenal
- Football Manager simulates what would happen if Patrick Vieira managed Arsenal | GiveMeSport Football Manager simulates what would happen if Patrick Vieira managed Arsenal Football News All good th...
Harry Wilson hoping Anfield can fire up Liverpool's young players
- Harry Wilson hoping Anfield can fire up Liverpool's young players Harry Wilson hoping Anfield can fire up Liverpool's young players Liverpool Under-23s captain Harry Wilson expects Anfield to provid...
give me sport
Arsenal to launch audacious raid for Man Utd star in January [Sun]
- Arsenal to move for Manchester United star in audacious January deal | GiveMeSport Arsenal to move for Manchester United star in audacious January deal Football News For a few hours at least, Arsen...
Dull Man United urged to go after Premier League’s flairiest player by club legend
- Dull Man United urged to go after Premier League’s flairiest player by club legend Manchester United legend Peter Schmeichel has urged his former side to break out of their slump by signing a player ...
Scott Brown says under-fire Celtic man is a proper leader
- The Hoops are eight points clear of second-placed Rangers but they also have the luxury of three games in hand; meaning they are potentially 17 points ahead. Rodgers has a done a fine job after repla...
'Lingard eyed by Arsenal as Red Devils target Ozil'
- Arsenal want to sign Jesse Lingard from Manchester United, according to reports. The Sun on Sunday say Arsene Wenger is keen to offer United academy product Lingard a double-your-money £120,000-a-wee...
The Everton Premier League 25 - who is at number 15?
- The Everton Premier League 25 - who is at number 15? - Liverpool Echo Updated16:08, 10 DEC 2016 Tim Cahill celebrates scoring against Manchester City by pulling his shirt over his head - earning him...
Young: United buoyed by Europa League boost
- 11/12/2016 08:08, Report by Gemma Thompson Young: Premier League wins are coming Ashley Young says qualifying for the last 32 of the Europa League is a "massive boost" for everyone at Manchester Uni...
Dier puts tough start down to Euros hangover
- Tottenham and England midfielder Eric Dier believes his early performances this season have struggled as a result of his efforts at Euro 2016. Dier’s excellent displays for Spurs in 2015-16 saw him b...
Koeman sends message on Twitter after defeat to Watford, Everton fans respond
- Everton manager Ronald Koeman has taken to social networking site Twitter to give his reaction to his side’s defeat to Watford away from home on Saturday afternoon. The Toffees’ poor run of form in t...
Leeds United fans slam this player: Pointless, truly awful, worst ever
- Leeds United could not maintain their impressive recent form as they lost 2-0 to Brighton & Hove Albion on Friday evening. The Whites were not helped by the 23rd-minute dismissal of midfielder Kalvin...
BBC pundit predicts Manchester United v Spurs; names who is more likely to finish in top four
- Pundit Mark Lawrenson has told BBC Sport that he thinks Tottenham Hotspur will draw 1-1 away at Manchester United in the Premier League this afternoon. Manchester United head into today's game having...
Joel Matip looking forward to 'special' West Ham challenge
- But the defender insists the challenge of seeing off the threat of the Hammers' physical forward line is one he will relish. Slaven Bilic was recently handed an injury boost in the form of the return...
Klopp: Brief change of scenery in Barcelona was good for us
- Writing in ‘This is Anfield’ ahead of today’s game against West Ham United, the boss outlined why he felt the squad would benefit from a change of scenery in their training schedule. Klopp said: “Wha...
Wenger: Everybody was "amazed" by the referee - but Arsenal showed great mental strength
- Arsene Wenger wants his players to maintain their current goalscoring form after beating Stoke City 3-1 at the Emirates Stadium on Saturday despite what the Goals from Theo Walcott, Mesut Ozil and Al...
Arsenal are top of the League – proving Wenger’s long term plan was correct all along
- “Can you imagine how good Arsenal would have been if he had the funds that Ferguson had in the last 20 years?” Fergie wasn’t such a big spender was he? A week is a long time in football. Don’t worry...
Did you know? 14 fascinating West Ham stats
- Last season, West Ham did the league double over Liverpool for the first time since 1963-64 - the third time they have done so in total. In this fixture last term, Philippe Coutinho and Mark Noble we...
PMB: Chelsea v West Bromwich Albion - tactics
- Like top-scoring set-play side Liverpool, Pulis’s team are surprisingly vulnerable when defending them. The poor marking on Watford’s goal was a case in point. They can also concede fouls in dangerous...
Klopp is right to stick with Karius, Liverpool's goalkeeper must now stick it to his critics
- COMMENT When Jurgen Klopp took charge of Liverpool last October, he could not comprehend the dismissive perception around some of the players he had inherited, with the criticism of Roberto Firmino p...
'I had never heard of Tony Pulis' - Conte looking forward to first meeting with West Brom boss
- Antonio Conte admits he had never heard of Tony Pulis before coming the Premier League, as the pair prepare to do battle for the first time in Sunday's early kick off at Stamford Bridge. Chelsea have...
'We know what we want' - 23-yr-old reveals key Man Utd target for this season
- has vowed that Manchester United will do whatever they can to win the Europa League this season with the competition representing a potential route into the Champions League. United claimed their pla...